January 18, 2022

How Can Eco-friendly Plastic Bottles Be A Bad Idea?

Of all the plastic bottles that end up on store shelves, only 28% end up being recycled. The other 72% end up in a landfill as garbage, according to the Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers. So if someone could invent a biodegradable plastic bottle, why would it be a bad idea? Danny Clark, who did […]